Garage Fire

Photos by HRFD Photogs Sheryl Drost & Charlotte Alms

Video by Sheryl Drost

www.harlemroscoefire.com

January 10, 2010

< Click for video

Harlem-Roscoe Firefighters fought hard to extinguish a garage fire in blustery below zero temperatures. The garage is a total loss, but the firefighters were able to save the home. No one was injured and an iguana and hamster were saved. The fire started in garbage cans outside the garage where fireplace ashes, that the resident thought were out, had been put.