Harlem-Roscoe Fire Chief Don Shoevlin reports, "We were dispatched for a possible structure fire, with smoke filling a laundry room in a single family home on Walton Dr. in Roscoe. Upon arrival, we were advised of two elderly people were still in home and needed assistance to exit the building. Heat and smoke were found in the garage and a laundry room. MABAS box alarm was requested. After clearing the occupants of the home, firefighters discovered the location and extinguished the fire quickly. The fire was contained to the interior of the garage. Thank you to the MABAS fire departments for their assistance."