Mobile Home Destroyed by Fire

09/27/10

Photos by HRFD Photographer Sheryl Drost & Marcia Soppe

Harlem-Roscoe Firefighters arrived on Glen Forest Drive in Machesney Park to find a mobile home fully involved with fire. One resident was home at the time of the fire and was able to get the dog out. He and other family members, that arrived on scene, were unable to find the family cat before the fire forced them out. Firefighters did find the family cat had died in the fire. The home was a total loss, and the fire is believed to have started in an electrical outlet.

 

 

 

 

<<<< Video will be posted soon

 

Photos by Photographer Sheryl Drost

Photos by Photographer Marcia Soppe