Harlem-Roscoe Firefighters responded to a report of a structure fire with smoke showing on Hononegah Rd. on November 29. Fire Chief Don Shoevlin says, “The resident and a neighbor kept the fire from spreading by using a garden hose until we arrived. The fire was extinguished quickly with minor damage. It was an accidental fire which appears to have been caused by a build-up of creosote in the chimney. Also, Thank You to Rockton Fire for their mutual aid at the fire. "
Photos by Photographer Harold Danger
Photos by Photographer Sheryl Drost